" This week Pastor Andy Rauschkolb kicked off the new series, Kingdom Culture—a study of the book of Colossians. The people in the church of Colossi were in difficult and dark circumstances due to economic and other issues, yet they were faithful and continued to live a kingdom culture.
Kingdom culture of Christ is:
• Praying culture — when the gospel has gone from the head to the heart to others
• Hope-filled culture — confident expectation that goes beyond our circumstances
• Gospel-centered culture — Titus 3:8 — We were once one thing and now because of Jesus, we have been saved and changed into a new thing.
• Growing and gritty culture — does not lean back, but leans in
• Redeeming and forgiving culture —receives, gives, and forgives
“The kingdom of God is God reigning. It is present wherever what God wants done is done.” — Dallas Willard"